Summer Corporate Intern Housing
Summer housing options are available for individuals attending universities, who will be working in a summer internship program in the Dallas area between the dates of May 22-Aug. 1, 2021.
Summer Corporate Intern Housing Requirements
- Interns must be 18 years of age or older prior to check-in.
- We will not allow interns under the age of 18 to stay at UT Dallas. By continuing with this application you agree that you are or will be 18 years old prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel application submissions of anyone who is under age.
- All interns must provide proof of internship from the sponsoring company, such as a letter of verification from a supervisor.
- All summer guests must comply with the UT Dallas Resident Handbook.
- Full payment must be received prior to move in. Residential Camps & Conference Services will provide an invoice based on the number of nights stay.
- Submit a summer housing application by selecting "Start Intern Application"
- If you need to continue an application you have started, please select "Login To Continue Intern Application"
- Residential Camps & Conference Services will provide a housing contract.
- Return the signed contract by the contract due date and pay the $300 service fee (if applicable).
- Any money paid after April 15 is non-refundable.
- Submit all required release forms.
- Submit parking registration form if parking permit is requested.
- Pay invoice; full payment is required prior to move in.